Systematische Menschenrechtsverletzungen durch Palästinensische Autonomiebehörde

Hunderte Palästinenser, die von der Autonomiebehörde der Zusammenarbeit mit Israel beschuldigt werden, suchen Gerechtigkeit und hoffen auf Anerkennung durch Jerusalem.
The Palestinian Authority and its systematic human-rights violations

Reconciliation rhetoric fills the air with discussions of Palestinian statehood and Palestinian Authority rehabilitation. Yet do we truly understand this body and its systematic violations of human rights?
Israeli collaborators expose Palestinian Authority’s systematic torture

Hundreds of Palestinians suspected by the Palestinian Authority of collaborating with Israel endured horrific torture, now seeking justice through Israeli courts.
Smotrich seizes $90m in Palestinian Authority funds for terror victims

“This is a necessary step in our national struggle against terror and against the P.A. that encourages it,” the Israeli finance minister said.
巴勒斯坦权力机构被起诉索赔12.55亿谢克尔
245名恐怖主义受害者及其家属向巴勒斯坦权力机构提起了索赔12.55亿新谢克尔的诉讼。
245 VICTIMS OF TERROR ATTACKS FILE NIS 1.255 BILLION LAWSUIT AGAINST PALESTINIAN AUTHORITY

In a landmark move, 245 individuals who have been victims of terror attacks filed a legal claim against the Palestinian Authority (PA) for a staggering NIS 1.255 billion. The lawsuit, which was reported by Walla on Thursday, is the largest of its kind to date and represents victims of multiple terror attacks, including the infamous […]
На ПА подали в суд на 1,255 миллиард шекелей

245 жертв террора и их семей подали в суд на Палестинскую администрацию, требуя 1,255 миллиардов шекелей за поддержку терроризма
WAR DAY 495: HAMAS IN PARANOIA, EGYPT VIOLATES CAMP DAVID ACCORDS

War Summary, Day 495: Israel maintains vagueness about hostages expected to be released, Katz says a return to war will “allow the realization of Trump’s vision”…
Israeli court freezes $2.75m in PA funds pending Oct. 7 victim lawsuit

Courtesy of JNS. Photo credit: X/Hostages and Missing Families ForumIsraeli hostage Ron Benjamin, 53, whose body was found in Gaza in an IDF and ISA operation last week; he was murdered in the Hamas-led attack in southern Israel on Oct. 7
Israeli court freezes $2.75m in PA funds pending Oct. 7 victim lawsuit

The Jerusalem District Court has approved the freezing of 10 million shekels ($2.75 million) in Palestinian Authority funds pending a lawsuit by the relatives of Ron Benjamin, who was murdered by Hamas terrorists in the Oct. 7, 2023, massacre and whose body was retrieved from Gaza in May.